- This event has passed.
Creative Church Conference
October 18 - October 20
THE CREATIVE ARTS MINISTRY HAS EXTENDED SOME SPECIAL OFFERS for PICS volunteers looking to serve at this event reach out to your campus lead for more info.
Join creative leaders and renowned artists sharing visionary ideas and practical applications for the arts and creativity to flourish in and through you and your ministry. Enjoy three days of inspiration, practical learning and ideas, experiences, and retreat time, crafted for your refreshment.
Selected for Saddleback PICS
- CJ Casciotta – As a writer and communicator, he’s traveled all over the world inspiring communities like Lululemon, The Salvation Army, TEDx, and Charity:Water. As a media director and producer he’s collaborated on projects with MGM Studios, The United Nations Foundation, and more. In addition, CJ’s work has been featured by MTV, RELEVANT, Catalyst, and Q.
- Luke McElroy, author of Creative Potential and Founder of Salt Nashville, founder of orangethreadmedia.com (Friday AM)
- Pastor Rick – on creativity and the Church (Friday PM.)
- Bethel Creative – Theresa Dedmon, Director their Creative Department, Bethel School of Ministry Reps, lead Dancer Saara Taina. (Thursday PM)
- Mel McGowan – Co-Founder of PlainJoe and Spacial Storytelling studios, integrating architecture, interior design, show set design, and environmental graphics in the creation of compelling experiences and environments around the world. (Thursday AM)
You’ll be offered a number of creative, interactive, and immersive experiences and performances, including:
- Personal Retreat & 1-on-1s
- Vessels Experience– Performance Singer, Dancer, Live Painter, & Storyteller
- The Encounter Room with Bethel Church
- Large Interactive Painting withJerome Gastaldi
- The Treasure(ish) Hunt– Campus Wide Art Scavenger Hunt and Dinner
- Campus Art Installations around the Lake
- Worship Nights under the Purpose Tree
See Full Schedule – (Go to Friday Night, Saturday 1-Day, or All 3 days)